Saturday 21 February 2009

My Japan university

Japan Kansai Gaidai University

My student exchange university is Kansai Gaidai University in Hirakata City, Osaka, Japan. I enrolled in the Asian Studies Program for one year, consisting of 2 semesters. Basically my uni is an international uni which consists of more than 700 international students every semester from all around the world. The buildings and facilities in my uni include 3 stories library, 2 building of classroom, 1 memorial hall, 1 administration building, 1 Gym, 3 cafeteria and student club building and etc.....




There are 3 cafes, 1 Mc D, I beattles Coffee House so we always switch around to have different food. The place we hang around often is the CIE Buildings (Centre of International Education) where all the foreign students gather and attend class there.
The courses that I am taking for this semester are:
1. International Business (Business in Asian Pacific Region)
2. Marketing (International Advertising)
3. Cross Cultural Psychology
4. Speaking Japanese Level 2
5. Writing Japanese Level 2

Also, I am compulsory to take Japanese Language. Previously I have 1 semester Japanese learning in my home uni therefore I got into Japanese level 2 out of all 7 level. Although it is level 2 but u should never underestimate it as there are so many test and assignment to do weekly.

However, I still can survive in this level 2 till now. I have planed my study and I guess I will be able to complete till Japanese level 3 upon completion of my study in Japan.



The view around my uni is very nice; we have a fountain and some parks over there. Last week even snowing in the compound of the uni, there was a great experience I ever had. Now is the winter so all the sakura or u called it cherry blossom still in sleeping condition but they will soon rise and show u their beauty.

Here are my friends who come with me from Malaysia.
Here are friends that i know during the course registration.






















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment