Saturday 21 February 2009

Book of Farewell & Farewell in airport

Book of Farewell....


This is an album my friends made me for my farewell...

Here are the patent right, no copies are allowed.

Here are the MEC challenge celebration for the Champion.

...My housemates pic...

My 20th Birthday, before i go for Japan...

Singapore Trip..

Uni life & happy memories...

The letters my friends wrote me before i left....

My different Photo Collection

Here are the writer's signature...
Airport Farewell
My last meal in Malaysia before depart is McD

Here are my matric friends, uni friends & my housemates...


Me sitting alone in front
My head will change shape soon...
...My family photos...



My best buddy are here....
seem like I am the shortest...

freeze, dont move...
Nope, i will still drink my coke...
Three of us again
Dont sad, i just go for one year, will see u guys soon.


Wah, they are going to throw me to the kastam???


...Take care my friends...
......................Friends Forever.....................





















No comments:

Post a Comment