Tuesday 21 September 2010

My Room in NTU Taiwan

On 6th September 2010, I reached the International Youth Centre Hostel in National Taiwan University. With anxious and excitement, I had high expectation for the place that I am going to stay for the coming 1 year but when I eached the room, it was totally out of my expectation!! This is my room:

There were so many cockroaches in my washroom and it took me 1 week to totally get rid of them!! I think in total I had killed & chased away 10 cockraches in my room. I also bought a lot of air fresheners to make my room smell good and fragrant. So these are the picture after the massive cleaning:

So my room changed 360 degree after the cleaning!! I got a nice bed,study table, book rack and a closet in my room. There are water cooler facilities at the end of the hallway. And do u know how much the hostel cost me? The price is NTD$15600 per semester with internet facility. Also, I heard that the building is now 30 yeras old and it will has its renovation after 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment