Sunday 19 April 2009

Cooking in speaking partner apartment

We have decided to test our cooking skills so we have this cooking session in my speaking partner house. Each of us prepared one meal and we share all the foods. I have decided to make dessert as it is easier to make. haha. Jess had made the Tsurashi sushi and Sabrina made the egg, sausages and ham. Here are our lunches in noriko's apartment.
Here are me, Jess and my speaking partner Noriko
We are setting up the table for lunch
Here is Sabrina with us. She came late as she has a ceramic class but she bring good foods for us. It is worth while for us to wait for her before we start to eat the lunch. Haha...
Jess is washing the dishes. She is so happy with the dishes.
I am cooking the dessert: The red bean with sagu (Malaysia Dessert)
Here we are my creation "Red Bean Dessert". It looks nice and I am sure it tastes good too. We also kept some of it in the freezer to make some “Red Bean Ice Cream”
Me & my speaking partner: Noriko
After the lunch, we played something interesting. It is the Jengga. I brought it from my home stay so that we can have some funs together. I have not play this game for such a long time already.
Wah, it is dangerous. The base just only supported by a few Jengga and it is tall. Now is my turn, I don’t want it to fall. I must be careful. Yeah, I can make it.
Hooray, here is the ending. They all fall. Is ok, we will start all over again.











No comments:

Post a Comment